Monday, November 29, 2010

Plenty of Fish in the Sea, but why are these the ones attracted to me?

I've been MIA for a little while and since I have two readers and one of which hates me you probably didn't miss me much, but I missed you! It's been hard knowing what to write about or where to start lately with all the crazy dating I've been doing. Being a club promoter has opened up an entirely new arena of insane dating stories and troublesome men. I'll save all that for another post.

So I'm sitting in the hospital room of my brother in law who is having emergency brain surgery in the morning and his prognosis isn't great right now and I'm trying desperately to distract myself...which of course led me to my faithful plentyoffish.com. I did my usual routine of checking my messages from horrifying users, browsing the my matches section, the most likely to respond section, the users who have viewed you section and last but not least the special section for ladies only that is users who find you most attractive.

This section manages to successfully piss me off every time. Although apparently it's pretty accurate because I've dated most of them already. One match is a guy I met in college, one who I totally adored and with whom I hit it off with instantly, but as per usual for your girl he was a dud. He constantly called in the middle of the night asking for sexual favors that benefited him only and said it wasn't his fault I was so darn good at em. Every time I said I was interested in building the relationship further and working towards us being a couple (like he said he wanted) he would say that he was the one who was serious and wanted to date and I wasn't. Apparently his late night BJ requests weren't an indication of his inability to hold a relationship, yeah right! It's been almost two years and he still hits me up begging for it. (he never gets it FYI).

Another match on the list of most attracted is a fellow City Star club promoter. I guess it makes sense since we did meet on POF a year ago, but trust me our whole "City" and the "Stars" in it know we don't work. Although our first date is probably blog worthy.

One match is an ex male stripper that my sister is friends with from when she worked at Centerfolds...trust me he wasn't attracted to me, but I tried. I have a small obsession with male strippers...long story and probably a few more blogs.

There's a guy who ended up one night standing me after we met and later slept together all after professing his deep desires for a LTR (long term relationship). Although I don't think it counts as sex if you can't get or keep it in. Sorry for the TMI, but never in my life have I seen a penis like this. The poor kid had a C shaped dick bending to one side...at least god could have been nice and given him an upward curve for optimum G-Spot pleasure.

The rest of the matches are pure creepiness...ahhh my favorite. Of course some of these other scary looking dudes find me attractive they probably like anything with a pulse.

Oh and I almost forgot...the guy who threatened to kick down my door after hitting on two of my friends and who later broke into my car, stole everything and has left me windowless. Awesome!
 Creeper

 Blow Job Begger

 Co-Worker

Mouth Breathing Creeper


No comments:

Post a Comment