Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Doin' it

I love black men and on that list is the beautiful lip licking LLCoolJ. As a DJ I constantly get to play songs that remind memos amazing moments in my life and doin' it is definitely one of them. As an eight year old girl I got my first non Raffi cassette tape and it was the doin' it single. The cassette was white and I covered it lovingly with wet and wild hot pink lip prints. I loved me some Ladies Love Cool James! I would play it over and over as I memorized every single world and practiced my moaning in sync. I knew little of sex, but LL helped to prepare me for the long, sexy road ahead.


Another song that influenced my childhood was OPP. At age six when my parents were newly divorced and mom and I lived in an apartment, just the two of us, I met Jamie Barnes a little girl with a big family who would change me forever. One of my most vivid memories was of her coming to me on the playground to tell me that she had heard an amazing new song and wanted to teach me. She chanted "Ya down with OPP?" and instructed me to follow her with "Ya you know me!" I didn't learn what OPP stood for until my 22nd year. This may explain a few things about me.



I also spent many childhood years under the sheets late at night hiding the fact that I was grooving to Kube 93.3. I was convinced two dollar sex on the beach meant you got a little blanket and your own section of beach. To this day I can also completely recite "It's like Romeo and Juliet hot sex on the platter just to get you wet..."

No comments:

Post a Comment